Eaton's stable CS housing series is used wherever effective protection against contact with active components is required. 45 housing sizes in protection type IP66 and an efficient range of accessories for interior and exterior installation make thishousing series a universal genius.Degree of protection IP66 (UL/CSA Types 1, 12) guarantees full security for the installed equipment under most ambient conditions. This is assured for example by the continuous sponge rubber polyurethane seal.
- A stable enclosure construction made of quality sheet steel offers effective protection against direct touch of the active parts
- The components inside the enclosure are effectively protected against mechanical impact damage by the categorisation to external mechanical impact code IK09 complaint to EN 62262
- 45 enclosure sizes from 250 x 200 x 150 mm to 1200 x 1200 x 250 mm are available
- The pre-mounted mounting plate made of galvanised sheet steel enables safe installation of the switchgear as well as EMC protection. Oblong drill hole for easy insertion of the assembled mounting plated into the control panel
- Mounting plate from enclosure dimension 800 x 800 with canted edges for higher levels of stability when heavy installed devices are used
- Sheet steel base plated for customised application. The enclosure can be turned by 180° for introduction of the cables from top or bottom. Flange plate apertures are located on the rear of the enclosure to facilitate ease of wiring on the mounting plate
- Right door hinge, door opening angle 120°. Door including M6 threaded welded bolts for connection of the protective earth conductors
- Extra stable and standardised locking system made of high quality metal
- Internally concealed door hinge pins with quick-change technology for quick door removal for further processing or exchange of the door hinge
- Door profile rail with perforations at 50 mm intervals. For the attachment of DIN rails or attachment of cable ducts and wiring
- Rain channel profile protects against the ingress of water, oil or dirt when the door is opened
- Internal and external powder coated surface provides an abrasion and corrosion resistant protection (structured surface) in the colour RAL 7035
- Useful additional equipment for flexible use of the wall-mounting enclosure CS
- The innovative WFB-SET-CS wall fixing bracket also simplifies the fitting of the switching cabinet, because it can be fitted both vertically and horizontally
A highlight is the world innovation PHZ-A rotary comfort grip with switch position indication. This is a rotary handle, which can take all commonly available semicylinders. The lock position indication is a special feature that clearly indicates externally whether the cylinder is in the open or closed position. The PHZ-A can also be fitted quickly without having to remove the standard lock of the CS wall enclosure, and thus eliminates the need for installation-intensive rotary levers.